NESTLED AMONGST THE NORFOLK'S!
Jump at this rare opportunity to become a part of the neighbourly Smith Street community with this beautifully restored 1955 home, positioned in one of iconic Beaconsfield streets, lined with lovely Norfolk pine trees, giving it a quintessential Freo feel.
Boasting 2 large bedrooms and 1 smaller bedroom, the property is complemented by restoration of its classic features including ceiling roses, antique fans, decorative cornices and polished jarrah floor boards throughout.
The Georgian style bathroom gives a glimpse into a bygone era, complete with rustic gold bastow fittings to maintain the original charm of the home.
The open and flowing dining and kitchen area are both spacious and positioned to allow for the morning sun light to flood in whilst sipping your morning coffee at the breakfast bench.
Comfort and homeliness are projected in the living area when warmed by the original fireplace throughout the winter and it opens out to a hardwood deck and entertaining area for the summer months. The high patio roof allows for plenty of natural light and fresh air where you can watch over the large backyard, shaded by gorgeous mature trees in the summer and where there is plenty of room for children to play and pets to roam. There is also a large workshop for all those handyman tools and plenty of space to add a room or create your own signature back yard.
A semi-detached studio is accessible from next to the deck and allows privacy for an extra room, study or home office.
In addition, the home also features a magnificent front yard designed to be enjoyed by all with nature play activities for children, veggie planting and reticulated garden beds for the keen gardener or those just looking for a spot to sit under the mulberry tree and watch the world go by.
Other features include:
- Touchscreen controlled ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Laundry with second bathroom containing toilet and shower
- Double driveway
- Established Fruit trees including mandarin, plum, mulberries, quince and apple
- Located in an area approved in "The Freo Alternative" local planning scheme amendment which allows for a possibility of three dwellings on lots larger than 600 square meters
- Large shed at the back of the property
- Walking distance to Beaconsfield Plaza & Hilton Town Center
- Hilton Reserve is only a short walk to the end of the street
- 5 minute drive or a quick bike ride to South Fremantle or Fremantle to enjoy cafes, restaurants, beaches and all the Port City has to offer
Homely and charming in its current state you can move into this property without the need to do anything. Alternatively, you can expand on the current renovations or utilise the large amount of space to extend the current home. Don't miss out on this highly sought after location where you can become a part of the Smith Street Family.
Samian Property Group Pty Ltd, PO Box Greenwood WA 6924 ABN 15 513 379 258
Disclaimer: All dimensions above are approximate. The above information has been furnished by the owner. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Contact agent for details
Reverse Cycle AirCon
Split System Heating
T: 08 9447 3920
AH: 08 9447 3920